CHRISTINE
克莉絲汀

Think of me,think of me, fondly
想想我 深情地想著我
When we've said goodbye
當我們已互道再會
Remember me once in a while
記著我 偶爾也好
Please promise me you'll try
答應我 你會試著去做

When you find that once again
當你再次發覺
you long to take you back and be free
你渴望將你的人收回奔向自由
If you ever find a moment, spare a thought for me
若你找到那個片刻 分些思念給我

We never said our love was evergreen
我們從未說我們的愛會長青
or as unchanging as the sea
或者像海一樣永不變
But if you can still remember, stop and think of me
但是如果你仍能記得,停下來想想我

Think of all the things we've shared and seen
想想那些我們曾一起分享經歷的事情
Don't think about the way things might has been
不要去想 那些或許曾經擁有過的

Think of me, Think of me waking, silent and resigned
想想我 想著我甦醒時 默默不語且逆來順受
Imagine me, trying too hard to put you from my mind
想像著 我努力試著忘記你 卻始終不能將你自心中抹去

Recall those days,look back on all those times
回想起那些日子回顧那些時光
Thinks of the things, we'll never do
想想那些我們永遠做不到的事
There will never be a day, when I won't think of you
永遠不會有這麼一天 當我不再想念你

RAOUL
勞爾

Can it be?
會是她嗎?
Can it be Christine?
這會是克莉絲汀嗎?

BRAVO好極了

What a change!
You're really not a bit the gawkish girl that once you were...
she may not remember me, but Iremember her
她也許遺忘了我 但我記得她

CHRISTINE
克莉絲汀


We never said our love was evergreen
我們從未說我們的愛會長青
or as unchanging as the sea
或者像海一樣永不變

But please promise me that sometimes
但請答應我
You will think of me!
你偶爾會想想我
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    PSK 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()